Hypnotherapy training taster days
We offer one-day introductory courses or 'taster days'; these are designed to give you some knowledge of hypnosis and a taste of what our hypnotherapy training is like so you can decide if it's right for you. You don't have to come on a taster day before you enrol for one of our longer hypnotherapy courses but it's a brief, interesting and enjoyable way to find out more about what it's like to train as a hypnotherapist.
Come to a hypnotherapy training taster day if you:
- are over 21 years of age
- are considering attending one of our longer courses
- want to experience trance and learn about how hypnosis takes place
- want to find out what life as a working hypnotherapist is like
- want to meet our tutor
Taster Days are the ideal opportunity to meet our tutor, and try out our training before deciding if hypnotherapy is the right career move for you. We don't include a hard sell. We think if our training is right for you, that's the decision you'll make. You don't need us pressuring you into it.
The content of these days is aimed at those seriously considering hypnotherapy training, so they are not suitable if you have more general questions, or if you are considering using hypnotherapy to resolve personal issues. We are happy to answer this type of query at other times - please contact us.
No matter which venue you eventually come to for your training, all Taster Days are held in Debbie's hypnotherapy clinic in Normanton, WF6 2DB. This is chosen to help keep down costs for those attending. The clinic is around a mile from Junction 31 of the M62: if you are on public transport both the bus drop off point and Normanton station are around five minutes' walk from the clinic.
Taster Days cover:
- What is hypnosis?
- How does it work as therapy?
- Some basic hypnotic techniques
- Accreditation and voluntary regulation explained
Numbers are limited to a maximum of six people on each date, and we charge a fee of £10. However, if you sign up for one of our longer courses afterwards, we'll deduct this amount from your deposit.
The day runs from 10 am to 3.30-4 pm, tea, coffee etc is provided.
Please phone 01977 678593 or email us if you have any questions, or use the button below to reserve a place. Please book well in advance as places go quickly, especially for events near the deadlines. Payments are non-refundable, but if you find you are unable to attend, we will transfer your booking to another date.
Testimonial on tasters:
- Thanks for such an informative and fascinating day! As a teacher, I attend many training courses but none have captivated my attention like this one.
Such an interesting topic taught through practical methods: a real insight into how the mind, and hypnotherapy, work. FE.
- I loved yesterday. I thought it was very well thought through and your passion for delivering quality and comprehensive training came through. CHD.
Book your place:
Please note the only places still available on the September 2018 practitioner's course are in Wakefield.
The last taster day for the autumn 2018 courses has been held. Taster dates for the 2019 courses will be released in the autumn of 2018.
If you are unable to attend a taster day before your preferred course, please contact us and ask whatever you want to know.
Please note that:
- places on the Practitioner/Foundation courses are offered to suitable candidates on a 'first come, first served' basis and we are unable to 'save' places for those booked onto taster days
- taster day fees can be transferred to other dates, but are not refunded unless your preferred practitioner course fills before your taster date