Books and Equipment for Sale
Books and equipment for sale
We have a limited number of second-hand hypnotherapy books for sale, all in at least 'very good' condition, many are better and we try to undercut Amazon and eBay where we can.
Prices are if you can collect from any of our venues. If you need them posting we will charge P&P at cost.
Books specifically recommended for this course:
- Hypnotherapy Scripts: A Neo-Ericksonian Approach to Persuasive Healing by Ronald Havens & Catherine Walters. (hardback) £15
- The Really Good Fun Cartoon Book of NLP by Philip Miller (paperback) £7
Other books of interest: (relevant for graduates wanting to use reading as part of their CPD)
- Understanding Hypnosis by Dr Brian Roet (paperback) £4
- Principles of Hypnotherapy by Vera Peiffer (paperback) £1.50
- First Days: how to build a hypnotherapy practice and stay sane by Ann Jaloba (paperback) £7
- Rapid Cognitive Therapy: the professional therapist's guide to rapid change work, vol1 by Georges Philips and Terence Watts £10
- GSR meter with wire, as new, £75
If you have hypnotherapy books or equipment for sale we might be able to make you an offer, or to list them here on your behalf, especially if they are titles recommended for this course. Please enquire.